Business to Business
Businesses that sell to other business meet a different set of marketing challenges than those that sell to consumers. In order to research your business customers, you must identify the correct decision-makers at relevant companies, get past gatekeepers during hectic business days and consistently maintain the highest levels of professionalism.
At Ipsos Reid, we overcome these challenges on a daily basis, and we can help you achieve your business-to-business research goals. Over the last 30 years, Ipsos Reid clients have come to trust us with their most important customers in the executive suites of America and around the world. Whether your target market includes sales managers, engineers, farmers, oncologists, IT managers, or CEOs, Ipsos will carefully plan and execute an actionable research plan.
Ipsos’ business-to-business research capabilities provide our clients with:
- Superior field interviewing with dedicated business-to-business field teams
- Global scope
- Online capabilities
- Qualitative techniques including in-depth interviews at a central location or in office
- Quantitative expertise in telephone, Internet, and mail surveying
- Proprietary “advisory panel” building, staging, and maintenance
- Creative methodologies and incentives to enhance cooperation rates