The Most Influential Brands
Brands have meaning. Brands have personality. Brands have attitude. And because people so often identify with, relate to, and define themselves by them, brands have influence.
For a brand to succeed, it has to reach its audience, connect with them, and get them to buy into the brand’s promise. But for a brand to have real influence, it needs to win on a few more dimensions. The Most Influential Brand Study reveals key dimensions that define and determine the most influential brands in Canada, including; Leading Edge, Trustworthy, Presence, Corporate Citizenship, and Engagement.
For more information regarding our 2015 study, please contact us!
- Offers a case study perspective on the 10 Most Influential
Brands in Canada
- Ranks your brand's degree of influence vis-à-vis your competitors and the overall market
- Quantifies the impact of each of the key dimensions which drive influence most for your brand and your competitors
- Outlines the dimensions which, if improved, will lead to the greatest increase in influence for your brand
- Formal Presentation — based on the Top 10 Most Influential Brands in Canada: A Case Study format for each brand
- Customized reports review the drivers of influence and performance on all measures included in the study for your brand and your competitors. In addition, reports will highlight where your brand needs to focus, in order to increase your influence among Canadians
- An Excel based scorecard for your brand and your category competitors on the 57 measures included in the study
- The Full Ranking of the 100 Brands
Canadian Core Study Price: $10,000