The Most Influential Brands
Brands have meaning. Brands have personality. Brands have attitude. And because people so often identify with, relate to, and define themselves by them, brands have influence.
For a brand to succeed, it has to reach its audience, connect with them, and get them to buy into the brand's promise. But for a brand to have real influence, it needs to win on a few more dimensions. The Most Influential Brand Study reveals key dimensions that define and determine the most influential brands in Canada, including; Leading Edge, Trustworthy, Presence, Corporate Citizenship, and Engagement.
For more information regarding our 2014 study, please contact us!
- Offers a case study perspective on the 10 Most Influential Brands in Canada
- Ranks your brand's degree of influence vis-à-vis your competitors and the overall market
- Quantifies the impact of each of the key dimensions which drive influence most for your brand and your competitors
- Formal Presentation — based on the Top 10 Most Influential Brands in Canada: A Case Study format for each brand
- Customized Chapter on your Brand including the impact of the five dimensions of Influence for your brand vis-àvis your category and top competitors and your brand's performance on top attributes within the key dimensions of influence
- An Excel based scorecard for your brand and your category competitors on the 57 measures included in the study
- The Full Ranking of the 100 Brands
Canadian Core Study Price: $10,000