The Most Influential Brands
Brands have meaning. Brands have personality. Brands have attitude. And because people so often identify with, relate to, and define themselves by them, brands have influence.
For a brand to succeed, it has to reach its audience, connect with them, and get them to buy into the brand's promise. But for a brand to have real influence, it needs to win on a few more dimensions. The Most Influential Brand Study reveals key dimensions that define and determine the most influential brands in Canada, including; Leading Edge, Trustworthy, Presence, Corporate Citizenship, and Engagement.
In this, the second annual Most Influential Brands study, we unveil and rank the most influential brands in Canada, and offer a case study perspective on the dimensions that drive each brand's influence. But more than this, the 2012 research program saw the launch of the Most Influential Brand in the World – consumers were surveyed in 8 other markets using exactly the same approach: USA, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, UK, France, Germany, and China. In aggregate, these nine markets represent 53% of global GDP…. more than half of the world's economy.
- Offers a case study perspective on the 10 Most Influential Brands in Canada
- Ranks your brand's degree of influence vis-à-vis your competitors and the overall market
- Quantifies the impact of each of the key dimensions which drive influence most for your brand and your competitors
The study was conducted between October 25th and November 6th, 2012. This online survey of 5,014 adult residents of Canada was conducted using the Ipsos iSay Panel. The results are based on a sample where weighting was employed to balance demographics and ensure that the sample's composition reflects that of the actual Canadian population according to Census data1.
- Formal Presentation — based on the Top 10 Most Influential Brands in Canada: A Case Study format for each brand
- Customized Chapter on your Brand including the impact of the five dimensions of Influence for your brand vis-àvis your category and top competitors and your brand's performance on top attributes within the key dimensions of influence
- An Excel based scorecard for your brand and your category competitors on the 57 measures included in the study
- The Full Ranking of the 100 Brands
Canadian Core Study Price: $10,000
1A survey with an unweighted probability sample of this size and a 100% response rate would have an estimated margin of error of +/-1.39 percentage points, 19 times out of 20, of what the results would have been had the entire population of adults in Canada been polled. All sample surveys and polls may be subject to other sources of error, including, but not limited to, coverage error, and measurement error.